How to Make Garlic Parmesan Wings at Home
If you’ve ever craved the irresistible flavors of garlic and parmesan-coating crispy chicken wings, you’re in luck. In this article, we’ll guide you through the delightful journey of making garlic parmesan wings at home. Whether you’re planning a game day feast, a family dinner, or simply indulging your taste buds, these homemade wings will satisfy your cravings.
we have the perfect recipe for you to make garlic parmesan wings at home that will blow your taste buds away!
Ingredients You’ll Need
- Chicken wings (about 2 lbs)
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley (chopped, for garnish)
- Olive oil for frying
- Deep frying pan or fryer
- Large mixing bowl
- Paper towels
- Serving platter
1. Preparing the Wings
Start by washing and drying the chicken wings thoroughly. You can use paper towels to pat them dry, which will help achieve that crispy texture.
2. Seasoning the Wings
In a large mixing bowl, season the wings with salt and pepper. You can adjust the amount to your taste preferences.
3. Frying the Wings
- Heat the olive oil in a deep frying pan or fryer to 350°F (175°C).
- Carefully add the chicken wings to the hot oil. Be cautious not to overcrowd the pan; fry in batches if necessary.
- Fry the wings for about 10-12 minutes or until they turn golden brown and crispy. Use tongs to flip them occasionally for even cooking.
4. Making the Garlic Parmesan Sauce
- In a separate saucepan, melt the unsalted butter over medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and sauté until it becomes fragrant and slightly golden.
- Stir in the dried oregano and basil.
- Remove the saucepan from heat and add the grated parmesan cheese. Mix until the cheese melts and combine with the butter and herbs.
5. Coating the Wings
- Transfer the fried wings to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the garlic parmesan sauce over the wings.
- Toss the wings gently to ensure they are evenly coated with the delectable sauce.
Arrange the garlic parmesan wings on a serving platter, garnish with chopped fresh parsley, and serve immediately. These wings are best enjoyed while they’re still hot and crispy.
- For an extra kick of flavor, consider adding a pinch of red pepper flakes to the garlic parmesan sauce.
- To ensure the wings are cooked through, you can use a meat thermometer. The internal temperature should reach 165°F (74°C).
- If you prefer a milder garlic flavor, you can reduce the amount of minced garlic in the sauce.
- Don’t forget to serve these wings with some refreshing coleslaw or a crisp green salad to balance out the richness of the dish.
- Experiment with different dipping sauces like honey mustard or sriracha mayo for a unique twist on the classic garlic parmesan wings.
- 2 lbs. chicken wings
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, and paprika.
- Pat the chicken wings dry with a paper towel, then dredge them in the flour mixture, shaking off any excess.
- Arrange the wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, then bake for 35-40 minutes or until they’re golden brown and crispy.
- While the wings are baking, melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat, then stir in the grated parmesan cheese and chopped parsley.
- Once the wings are done baking, remove them from the oven and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Pour the garlic parmesan sauce over the wings, then toss them until they’re fully coated.
- Serve the wings hot and enjoy!
- For extra crispy wings, you can broil them for the last 2-3 minutes of baking.
- If you like your wings spicier, you can add a pinch of cayenne pepper to the flour mixture.
- You can also serve these wings with your favorite dipping sauce, such as ranch or blue cheese.
Famous Restaurants for Garlic Parmesan Wings
If you’re not in the mood to cook and would like to savor garlic parmesan wings prepared by the experts, here are a few famous restaurants known for their delicious versions of this dish:
Known for its wide variety of wing flavors, Buffalo Wild Wings offers a mouthwatering garlic parmesan wing option that’s sure to satisfy your craving.
Wingstop is another popular chain that serves up crispy and flavorful garlic parmesan wings along with other wing varieties.
Hooters is famous for its wings, and its garlic parmesan wings are a customer favorite. Enjoy them with a side of their signature sauce.
4. Local Eateries
Don’t forget to check out local eateries and sports bars in your area, as many of them have their unique take on garlic parmesan wings that could become your new favorite.
With these additional tips and restaurant recommendations, you have all the tools you need to enjoy delicious garlic parmesan wings both at home and at your favorite dining spots. Bon appétit!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: Can I bake the wings instead of frying them?
A1: Yes, you can bake the wings in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for about 45-50 minutes, flipping them halfway through. However, frying generally yields a crispier result.
Q2: What can I serve with garlic parmesan wings?
A2: These wings pair wonderfully with celery sticks and a creamy dip, such as ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Q3: Can I use chicken drumsticks instead of wings?
A3: Absolutely! You can apply the same recipe and technique to chicken drumsticks for a delightful variation.
With this comprehensive guide, you’re well-equipped to create mouthwatering garlic parmesan wings in the comfort of your own kitchen.
In conclusion, making garlic parmesan wings at home is easier than you might think! With a few simple ingredients and some basic kitchen skills, you can enjoy the delicious taste of crispy wings coated in a flavorful blend of garlic and parmesan in the comfort of your own home.
So in This Post, How to Make Garlic Parmesan Wings at Home What other points can you think of/have experienced? Let me know in the comments.
If you found this helpful feel free to share your experience if you can relate to these points and if you are comfortable to share
For More Articles Related to Cooking Recipes stay tuned to our Site: Everyday Cooking Recipes